Advertisement

(Un)productive Day in the Life as a Doctor

(Un)productive Day in the Life as a Doctor To improve your thinking and learning skills with active recall, visit and sign up for free. The first 200 people will get 20% off the annual Premium subscription :)

My new discord server - (where we chat about books, productivity, study tips, podcasts and other wholesome things)

💌 Sign up to my weekly email newsletter -
🌍 My website / blog -
🎙My weekly podcast -
📸 Instagram -
🐦 Twitter -
📕 Facebook -

My Spotify profile -

🎥 My YouTube Camera Gear -

Who am I:
I'm Ali, a junior doctor working in Cambridge, UK. I make videos about medicine, technology, productivity and lifestyle design. I also have a weekly podcast with my brother ( and I write a weekly email newsletter that contains some quick thoughts + links to interesting things (

🌍 My website / blog -


If you’d like to talk, I’d love to hear from you. Tweeting @AliAbdaal directly will be the quickest way to get a response, but if your question is very long, feel free to email me at hi@aliabdaal.com. I try my best to reply to things but there sadly aren't enough hours in the day to respond to everyone 😭

doctor vlog,ali abdaal,ali abdaal study with me,doctor day off,day in the life of a doctor,life as a doctor,day off vlog,cambridge vlog,cambridge tour,places to visit in cambridge,ali abdaal day in the life,doctor day in the life,how to be productive,being productive on vacation,productive day off,ali abdaal productivity,obgyn doctor,day in the life as a doctor,productivity tips,taking notes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments