Advertisement

The Author has Thoughts: Various & Sundry: Watchmen: Doomsday Clock Tolls and Branded Icons

The Author has Thoughts: Various & Sundry: Watchmen: Doomsday Clock Tolls and Branded Icons Welcome to The Author Has Thoughts, my podcast wherein I discuss my novels as well as whatever other thoughts pop into my head. I am Gary Ballard, the author of 12 self-published books - 5 novels in a Cyberpunk series (The Bridge Chronicles), 1 short story collection in the same Cyberpunk universe and 6 novellas in a Cthulhu Mythos series inspired by the writings of H.P. Lovecraft called The Stepping Stone Cycle. In this episode of the Various and Sundry, I conclude my discussion of Watchmen with my examination of its latest cash-in book, Doomsday Clock, as well as my theory on writing branded, iconic characters.

Horror,Cosmic Horror,Lovecraft,H.P. Lovecraft,Cthulhu,Cthulhu Mythos,Elder Gods,Literature,Fiction,Mississippi Authors,Authors,Books,eBooks,Supernatural,Thriller,Mystery,Science Fiction,Cyberpunk,SciFi,Author,Action,Comics,Comic Books,Alan Moore,Watchmen,Doomsday Clock,Geoff Johns,DC Comics,Infinite Crisis,Superior Spider-Man,Superman,

Post a Comment

0 Comments