Advertisement

Styling Tips For Classy Girls To Look Perfect By TheSassyMiss

Styling Tips For Classy Girls To Look Perfect By TheSassyMiss A super fun look book I put together to move aside the myth that you can look stylish only in expensive clothes. With the help of Street shopping from Sarojni Nagar and Janpath, I assembled these looks to represent the modern silhouette style over my slim body shape to look better and sassy in my terms. I absolutely loved the fabric collection of all the styles stay comfortable all day long in these styles.

Video shot on Canon G7x Mark - 2

Please make sure you LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!

View my blog on:
Follow my Instagram:
Email me on: contact@thesassymiss.com

style,tips,fashion,advice,jeans,how to look perfect,how to look expensive,beauty,makeup,how to dress,fashion advice,asmr,5 style tips,vogue,magazine,style help,outfits,outfit of the day,outfits of the week,fall winter styling,sanjoli singh,indian fashion blogger,smart look,how to look young,

Post a Comment

0 Comments