Advertisement

STRAIGHTENING MY NATURAL HAIR (Heat Trained or Damaged) | Babyliss Prima 3000 Flat Iron

STRAIGHTENING MY NATURAL HAIR (Heat Trained or Damaged) | Babyliss Prima 3000 Flat Iron Hey guys! Today I will be showing you all how I straighten my natural hair with this Babyliss Prima 3000 flat iron. This video is not sponsored, I just wanted to show you all how the flat iron works and because it does go up to 465 degrees, which I used in this video. I do not have a relaxer, but my hair is definitely heat trained and damaged in some parts, so I don't recommend doing this if you love your curls!

The flat iron is nice overall, the only thing that I dislike is that when I am straightening wigs, some of the hair does burn onto the plates and it is impossible to get off. I will have to find a way to remove that so if you all have any ideas let me know!

Products I Used:
Tresemme Moisture Rich Conditioner + Shampoo-
Chi Silk Infusion-
Babyliss Prima 3000-
Revlon One Step Blow Dryer-

Snapchat: rrussaw
Instagram:

Business Email: youtubeloverachel@yahoo.com

#StraightHairRoutine #DamagedNaturalHair #HeatTrainedNaturalHair

beauty,guru,women of color,curly to straight,curly to straight hair tutorial,curly to straight hairstyles,damaged natural hair cut,damaged natural hair transformation,damaged natural hair journey,damaged natural hair treatment,damaged natural hair big chop,damaged natural hair before and after,curly to straight hair routine 2019,big chop,damaged hair straightening,Hair update,Natural Hair Journey 2019,babyliss flat iron,babyliss prima,

Post a Comment

0 Comments