Advertisement

Spearing the World's Smartest Fish {with Aaron's Animals!}

Spearing the World's Smartest Fish {with Aaron's Animals!} In this video I'm joined by Aaron from Aaron's Animals. We go spearfishing at a secret spot in Hawaii to shoot the smartest fish in the world, the Hawaiian Mu (big eye emperor). I spear my biggest one ever and a delicious uku (green job fish) to feed Aaron's cat, Prince Michael. As always, I walk you through my dives to help you shoot more fish. We also encounter a rogue big eye tuna and vow to return the next day with bluewater guns and chum.

Check out Aaron's Channel below to see the internets coolest cat.


spearfishing,Ryan Myers,spearfishing hawaii,aaron's animals,prince Michael,how to spearfish,Ryan Myers expeditions,Ryan Myers spearfishing,Freediving,

Post a Comment

0 Comments