Advertisement

Scandinavian music, a smooth relaxing lounge music perfect for enjoying either wine or coffee.

Scandinavian music, a smooth relaxing lounge music perfect for enjoying either wine or coffee. This is a collection of some great Scandinavian music, which is perfect for relaxing at home , studying, or for office background music.

Become part of my Patreon support group which is offering some great benefits, see details here
Additional information and ways to support me are shown on my main web site

By subscribing and turning on the notification bell you will be notified when I have new videos released.

Remember you can listen ad free with YouTube premium

I am a photographer and videographer who loves to travel as a digital nomad, someone who works when he wants, where he wants, while doing what he loves to do at the moment. The photos and videos in my musical videos are a mixture of my own and those that are used under creative commons from a site such as Pixabay. The music and videos are either from the Youtube library no attrition list, from Epidemic Sound (on behalf of Epidemic Sound); Epidemic Sound Publishing, Storyblocks, or Artist, all of which I am a paid subscriber with full rights to use. My company, Sir John Productions, does all of the animating and mixing using adobe products of which we are a subscriber.

If you are interested in learning more about me and the digital nomadic lifestyle be sure to visit my central web site at for more information and how we can connect.

coffee.

Post a Comment

0 Comments