Advertisement

News! I have exciting news and it involves a website and wigs for sale!

News! I have exciting news and it involves a website and wigs for sale! Hey everyone! A number of weeks ago I shared that I am going to be selling some of my wigs since I have way more than I could ever wear at this point, both from all the MASSIVE shopping I did at the end of 2018 and into 2019 and from the blessings of Wig Studio 1, The Wig Company, and Uniwigs which have all blessed me with the opportunity to try some wigs and review them for you.

My goal when I started my YouTube channel was to help and connect with my wig sisters. By the grace of God and all of your love and support, my YouTube channel has grown beyond my wildest dreams!! This support has me wanting more than EVER to continue to find ways to help my sisters. Selling new and gently used wigs that I own at great prices is another way I think I can help. Unfortunately, I cannot do that easily here on YouTube so, I have created a Blogger account!

NOTE: I am NOT becoming a retailer. These are wigs that I own and do not wear. I have no plans whatsoever of becoming a retailer. This is just an opportunity for me to bless my wig sisters with great prices and newish or gently used wigs. I love doing reviews and selling some wigs will allow me to purchase MORE wigs to show you guys- it is the wig circle of life!

Eventually I would like to move from Blogger which is has a very limited platform to my own website where I will have more flexibility, but since I:
A. do not have a lot of time to devote to this due to having a full time job and 4 kids and
B. cannot afford to pay for a website right now and
C. have no idea how to even create a website so the learning curve will be HUGE, Blogger it is!

When you have few minutes please check it out and let me know what you think! I already have a few wigs listed for sale as well as a few other helpful posts including a Prayer Request page which a sister asked me to create. I know the set up isn't the easiest to navigate, but hopefully it will serve our needs until I have the ability to do something else.

I love you ladies and am so grateful for you!


Please follow me on Instagram:



#heywigsister #hairloss #wigs #alopecia #faith #christianity

sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments