Advertisement

NEWBORN MUST HAVES 2020 | REGISTRY ESSENTIALS

NEWBORN MUST HAVES 2020 | REGISTRY ESSENTIALS Subscribe! ♡♡♡♡♡









Hiiii



This video is for my mamas/soon to be mamas out there. I have been connecting with so many mamas on instagram and youtube lately I wanted to help bring some recommendations to you all!!! Of course my girlfriends having babies and pregnant and need help with your registry or your amazon cart :) Thanks for watching!!!


Bath Sponge-

Baby Bath Tub-



Mustela Gel-



Mustela Lotion-



Tubby Todd-

Tubby

Todd-





Hair Brush-



Rock N Play-



Milk Snob-



Swaddle-



Copper Pearl-



Baby Beanie-



Solly Wrap-




Hatch Rest Sound Machine-




Baby Monitor-



My breast friend-



Spectra Breast Pump-




Nipple Shields-









LET'S CONNECT





Instagram → @rachelarrey





♥ Contact Email → arreyfamily789@gmail.com











Hi, i’m Rachel. Born and raised in California, and raising my babies here. I am hoping to share fun filled family/lifestyle videos with you all. Motherhood can drive me crazy but its the most rewarding job. I've watch endless hours of youtube with a chai tea latte. After many years of Kamryn (my daughter) wanting to make a family youtube channel, I finally caved. We are giving this a shot and hoping it provides you with some entertainment.


Xo
Rachel Arrey

fun family laughs,what to do with your kids,who knows who best,mother and daughter,2020,motherhood,being a mom,becoming a new mom,a day in the life of us,mom to two kids,infant and teenager,starting a youtube chanel,having fun with my kids,6 months old and still breastfeeding,taking care of my kids,birth story,c-section,breastfeeding,hospital,newborn,placenta tumor,hyperemesis,morning sickness,must haves,family channel,baby,mom life,spectra,swaddles,lotion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments