Advertisement

My Parents Lied About Their Relationship for 20 Years

My Parents Lied About Their Relationship for 20 Years To get your story animated, write to us: featuretruestory@gmail.com

if you are a studio, an animator, designer or voice actor and you'd like to contribute, you can also write to us at this address. We're always looking for new talents to grow our storyteller's team.

Transcript:

My name is Bryn and I am twenty six years old. I am going to tell you the story of how I ended up becoming the only girl in a very awkward bachelor party.. Because it was my dad’s.
My mom and dad have always been in a loving relationship. I never saw them fight or argue even once in my life. So, you can imagine that I didn’t have the slightest inkling of the fact that something fishy was going on with them.
As for me, I work as a hostess for a cruise company. My parents are absolutely unaware of my job. I don’t tell them simply because they’d rather see me work as an accountant or something “serious”. Ok boomer.

boat,boat cruise,holiday,holidays,sail,sailing,boat cruise holiday,boat trip,my story animated,story animated,story time animated,animated story,dory story,actually happened,amazing,story,stories,short story,short stories,storytime,story time,real story,real stories,the single girl on a boat trip,

Post a Comment

0 Comments