Advertisement

MHA War Arc Villain & Hero Teams & Strategies Explained! - My Hero Academia Current Arc Details!

MHA War Arc Villain & Hero Teams & Strategies Explained! - My Hero Academia Current Arc Details! In this video we'll be describing and detailing each of the 8 teams involved in the current conflict in MHA's War Arc! My Hero Academia's raid has been going on strong for a few chapters in the manga, and recently we got to see the teams behind the upcoming battles! The Villains have 4 teams as part of their Vanguard Action Squad that was reformed under the Paranormal Liberation Front (of the PLF), and they'll have to somehow counter the Heroes and their teams, who've already begun their operation to raid Ujiko's base, and take all of the villains associated with the Liberation Army, down at once! Ujiko and his lab under the hospital are just one place that'll see battles, because we've got various heroes scattered EVERYWHERE! Let's discuss the various teams, and strategies between both sides of the war arc, and discuss who might win between the Heroes and the Villain!

Follow me on twitter for more updates!: www.twitter.com/VocalPineapple

Check out my other videos!:

My Intro Music:


Subscribe to the channel! Thanks!

#MyHeroAcademia #MHA #MHAWarArc

My Hero Academia,MHA,My Hero Academia War Arc,My Hero Academia War,MHA War Arc,MHA's War Arc,My Hero Academia's War Arc,MHA War Arc Teams,MHA War Arc Villain & Hero Teams & Strategies Explained,My Hero Academia War Arc Villain Teams Explained,My Hero Academia War Arc Villain Teams,My Hero Academia War Arc Hero Teams Explained,MHA Villains,MHA War Arc Villain Teams,MHA War Arc Explained,MHA War Arc Teams Explained,Endeavor,Dr Ujiko,Shigaraki Tomura,BNHA,MHA War,

Post a Comment

0 Comments