Advertisement

I HOOKED A BIRD BY ACCIDENT!

I HOOKED A BIRD BY ACCIDENT! This morning I went fishing using sardines as bait. The entire morning there was a bird flying around, diving down and eating the sardines. I couldn't believe it when I realized that the bird ate the sardine I was using as bait. The chances were so low, there were thousands of other sardines he could've ate. I tried to remove the hook but I couldn't, so I tried cutting the line as close to the hook as possible. The hook will rust out in a few weeks and the bird will hopefully get better!

#outdoors #fishing #bird
SubCount: 2,131

Thanks for watching!
-Saltwaters Hawaii

bird,birds,sea birds,hooked,hooked bird,bird fail,fishing fail,fishing,saltwater fishing,fishing in hawaii,oahu,hawaii,fishing in oahu,sardine,catching bird,hooking bird,saltwaters hawaii,

Post a Comment

0 Comments