Advertisement

I Ate PLANT BASED for a Whole Month.. WAS IT WORTH IT? ad

I Ate PLANT BASED for a Whole Month.. WAS IT WORTH IT? ad HEY MY BABES!! Welcome back. Over the last little while I've been changing my diet up and wanted to document the journey to share with you! Violife inspired me to try going plant based way more gradually, which is completely different to how I've tried it previously.


Check out the Violife website here -
Cookbook -
Products -
The specific items that I featured are; Epic Mature cheddar flavour Block, Original Flavour Block and Creamy Original Flavour. Deffo try out the pineapple recipe if that's something that takes your fancy!


MAIN CHANNEL-



MY SOCIAL MEDIAS-
T W I T T E R-
I N S T A G R A M-
S N A P C H A T- imhereforever
F A C E B O O K-
B L O G-


WANNA SEND ME SOMETHING?!
Emily Canham
The Corner,
1 Richmond Mews,
London,
W1D 3DA

CAMERA I USE:

BUSINESS ENQUIRIES-
Emily.Canham@TheCornerLondon.com

DIRECT ENQUIRIES-
Info@EmilyCanham.co.uk

Vlogger,british vlogger,Daily vlogger,daily beauty blogger,vegan,plant based,veganuary,vegan diet,vegan what I eat in a day,vegan recipe,plant based recipe,what I eat in a week,supermarket haul,food haul,vegan haul,violife,violife cheese,violife pizza hut,violife pizza,

Post a Comment

0 Comments