Advertisement

Healthy Alternative DIET HACKS to Help You GET FIT IN 2020 | Part One

Healthy Alternative DIET HACKS to Help You GET FIT IN 2020 | Part One This video has been requested by so many so I thought it was time to throw it together for you all!

I will be filming more videos like this (in separate parts) as there are so many healthy alternatives/ideas that I have and use that I think will benefit so many of you on your journey!

This video features my TOP healthy alternatives when it comes to CONDIMENTS/DIPS/SPREADS in 2020. These items are STAPLES in my diet lately, especially during a cutting or fat loss phase.

I encourage you all to pay attention to the nutrition information provided on the labels of the items that you have in your fridge/cupboards if losing weight or living a healthier lifestyle is something that is of interest to you. I also encourage you to become familiar with serving sizes.

Condiments, dips, and spreads can be so calorie dense. They are the items that people often forget about when making healthier choices, and are the items that can make a significant difference if you pay attention to the nutritional facts.

If you try any of these items be sure to let me know. Many of them can be picked up at your local grocery stores/supplement stores, or any natural health shoppes near you.

Don't forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE if you enjoy this content & want to see more just like this from me :)

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE:
Instagram @tbakertucker
Food Instagram @trackingthegoodstuff

COMMENT DOWN BELOW your FAVOURITE healthy alternative that I have suggested in this video, as well as any others that you use that you think I should try out/show in my next video!!

Thank you SO much for watching, I hope you enjoy!

Taylor

get fit in 2020,Diet Hacks For Stubborn Weight Loss,DIET HACKS,How to loose weight FAST,healthy alternatives,low calorie options,what I eat to lose weight,easy alternatives for dieting,low carb sauces and spreads,balance athletica,#balanceleadersearch2020,#findyourbalance,#contest,#trainwithtaylor,#transformwithtaylor,#createwhatyoudesire,tracking the good stuff,taylor baker tucker,bikini prep hacks,losing weight,how to get lean,healthy lifestyle,balanced life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments