Advertisement

Eminem - Godzilla (Played with HAIR TIES)

Eminem - Godzilla  (Played with HAIR TIES) Subscribe to my channel:

I remade ‘Godzilla’ By @EminemMusic and Juice WRLD with my fiancé’s hair ties and a few other objects around the house. I made the ‘Godzilla’ Shape out of Nails and hair ties and recorded the sounds through my condenser mic. Hope you enjoy

Additional music in here is from Epidemic Sound who are awesoome!!
check them out:

Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on TikTok:
Subscribe to my newsletter:

Thank you to Jason Winde for the amazing sound design. Follow him on Instagram:


Huge thanks to JT Clemente for helping me with the shoot.
Follow JT on Instagram:

Thanks to Jonah for all the incredible work!
Follow him on Instagram:

Thank you to my assistant Tristan for all the help here!
Follow him on Instagram:

Dan,Mace,music,godzilla,eminem,marshall mathers,juice WRLD,JUICE WORLD,creator,seeing sounds,found sounds,live sound,live sounds,cover,remix,remake,spotify,apple music,slim shady,

Post a Comment

0 Comments