Advertisement

DRUGSTORE MUST HAVES HAUL!!

DRUGSTORE MUST HAVES HAUL!! Glow girls and guys! ✨

Welcome back to my channel ♥️ first and foremost I love and appreciate you! I made this video in hopes to add value to your next purchases next time you visit the drugstore. It’s a few products I buy when I go for our everyday self care routines! If you liked and found value in this post please like share comment and subscribe to support it!

Love you

Here here the links to the products below (non sponsored):

Vaseline Lotion: $4.79

Thayers Facial Mist $10.99

Revlon Color Stay (Mine is translucent color) $12.79 (mine is the translucent)

Oil Absorbing Sheets $5.59 (CVS brand is $2 cheaper than others!)

Burts Bees Hydration Cream $19.99

St Ives Body Wash: (I could not find it on their website as of yet!!! Maybe because its NEW) maybe check in later, but it's in stores! I GOT YOU IN ON THAT NEW NEW :)

drugstore haul 2020,drugstore haul,beauty essentials,haul 2020,drugstore product haul,product haul,beauty 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments