Advertisement

DIY'ing Terrazzo Style Decor | Decorative Mirror, Candle Holder, Trinket Dish

DIY'ing Terrazzo Style Decor | Decorative Mirror, Candle Holder, Trinket Dish I really wanted to try DIY'ing terrazzo style decor because it's something that I've been seeing everywhere lately. I love the look of this trend and think it's so fun. Today we are making 3 home decor items in the terrazzo style. This is a faux terrazzo technique using clay. Learn how I made a decorative fringe mirror, candle holder, and adorable trinket dish with a lid.

Shop:
My home decor favorites and must haves:

Never miss a DIY! Click to subscribe:
INSTAGRAM:
BLOG:
PINTEREST:

About me:
Hi! I'm Katie and I am all about staying on trend and on a budget. On my channel you will find DIY tutorials for all skill levels. Keeping up with your favorite home decor trends shouldn't break the bank, so follow along with my channel for affordable and easy options. Make sure to subscribe and click the bell so you don't miss any of my videos!

MUSIC:
Song: LiQWYD - Free (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

diy,terrazzo decor,terrazzo style decor,terrazzo diy,how to do terrazzo,how to make terrazzo decor,terrazzo with clay,faux terrazzo,terrazzo home decor,diy fringe mirror,decorative fringe mirror,terrazzo mirror,terrazzo candle holder,terrazzo dish,terrazzo clay dish,pinterest inspired,pinterest diy,budget friendly,home decor diys on a budget,home decor,diy home decor,room decor,diy room decor,boho diys,boho decor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments