Advertisement

DIY Overlay using Madam Glam Builder Gel, really easy in new colors!! Also how to repair a break

DIY Overlay using Madam Glam Builder Gel, really easy in new colors!! Also how to repair a break All the products used are linked below including the fiberglass, and the links to other videos I talked about. Thanks!



💰Discount codes!!💰

*📌Maniology link use. GUYLENE325 to save 10%


💜Use this one to get $5 off your first sub box.


Madam Glam use Guylene30 for 30% off, be sure and follow my link then see if they are running any 40% or 50% discounts before using mine, I want you to save the most you can!


*Rossi discount link or use Guylene325 for 20% off


💖Sparkle & Co use GUYLENE15 for discount and Guylene325 for referral


Groove Life ring code


*📌Born Pretty
use code Guy325 for 20% off


📌10% on any Beautybig bang use code
GL325

*note codes with * are Affiliate codes I earn commission on, thank you!!

Braves Diva Polish

Braves Diva Polish Bleacher Creatures FB group


Fiberglass repair strips used in this video



uv/led lamp


My watermarbling hat pins


Ebasket foil wraps


E-drill


Drill bits I use


Videos you might like!
For beginners, Stamping decals and Watermarble

Nail repair video


Applying tips


Email me
Guylene325@hotmail.com
Follow me on instagram for bonus content and fun stuff!

Augie’s Instagram

Music by Bensounds

#diy nail repair,fiberglassnails,madamglam,buildergel,guylene325,

Post a Comment

0 Comments