Advertisement

DID I BUY A BUNCH OF ERROR POKEMON CARD PACKS FROM BEST BUY? | Pokemon Card Pack Opening

DID I BUY A BUNCH OF ERROR POKEMON CARD PACKS FROM BEST BUY? | Pokemon Card Pack Opening Today we are back with another Pokemon pack opening video, and something fishing is going on with these packs I'm opening. I either got a bad batch or someone tampered with these?

My Pokemon TCG eBay Store


Official CMoney merch is here! I've got shirts, hats, hoodies and more!


Follow me on Twitter!


Catch more gaming content from me on Twitch!


#Pokemon #PokemonCards #HiddenFates

Pokemon,pokemon sword and shield,pokemon cards,pokemon tcg,pokemon vintage cards,pokemon pack opening,pokemon card opening,opening pokemon cards,charizard gx,cosmic eclipse,charizard and braixen gx hyper rare,hidden fates,pokemon hidden fates,pokemon cosmic eclipse,charizard cosmic eclipse,charizard hidden fates,pokemon sword,sword and shield,rare pokemon cards,rare card opening,pokemon sword and shield cards,best buy,pokemon error packs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments