Advertisement

ALCHEMICAL TRANSCENDENCE IS OFFERED, BUT TEMPTATION IS ALSO -GENERAL DAILY READING 18TH FEB 2020

ALCHEMICAL TRANSCENDENCE IS OFFERED, BUT TEMPTATION IS ALSO -GENERAL DAILY READING 18TH FEB 2020 Hello.

Welcome to my channel.

I am Jale, a psychic intuitive, starseed Wayshower and I use mainly Astrology, my Ancestors, star family and spirit guides to deliver my information.

This is a general reading. As with all general readings, please take what resonates and leave the rest.

PRICING -
Please when sending payment send an email to advise payment is sent and what the payment is for.
Please then send payment to my paypal to secure your reading time and date.



Energy Healing
offered via donation, 30 min/1 Hour now offered - Email me a brief outline of issue to confirm if eligible for the offer. Healings will be booked and carried out 3-5 days of donation - up to 7 days during busier periods.
jalepsychic@yahoo.com

Tarot readings via email
2 questions for £20.
Please send payment to my paypal -

Email me - jalepsychic@yahoo.com to let me know you have sent payment and which offer you sent the payment for,, you will then be sent your reading within 3-5 days of purchase. Please note timings could be extended up to 7 days if the offer is popular.
Reading will be sent via Email, along with picture of the cards pulled for your own reference.


Phone reading, via skype/FB messenger -
30 mins - £40
45 mins - £45
60 mins - £55

Video call -
30 mins - £50
45 mins - £55
60 mins - £65

Emergency readings
Carried out between 3 hours and within 24 hrs of booking
Via phone - see above for pricing +£50
Video rates – see above for pricing + £60


Should you wish to send an energy exchange donation, donations are gratefully received

Thank you!


Social Media -

Instagram -
Twitter -
Facebook -

Disclaimer - All my readings, videos and services are for entertainment purposes only and are not to be substituted for any advice from a qualified professional in the medical or legal fields. Do not make drastic or significant life changes, decisions or actions based on the content of my video or information shared.

I do not own the copyright of card decks used.

All rights reserved to Jale Karaturp
Content ID Owner registered via You Tube.

tarot,psychic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments