Advertisement

Accomplishing Goals & Acknowledging the Overwhelm

Accomplishing Goals & Acknowledging the Overwhelm Welcome to this McGlorious life! My name is Sarah McGlory and today I want to share 2 parts of the journey I'm taking towards building a business.
I initially filmed a vlog where my friend LaDay and I took pics & filmed for a new channel we are starting. It was a hard day in a way, because we had to be very vulnerable. But it was also fulfilling, because we got so much done and had that good forward movement.
I worked on editing the video while I was sick and feeling very discouraged. Anytime I try something new and unknown I get excited but also scared. And the fear was hitting me so hard as I was putting this vid together.
Instead of ignore that, I wanted to acknowledge that any endeavor will have wins but also losses; days of triumph and days of defeat. I'm trying to realize that the hard days are just as valuable as the days when everything flows just right. It makes us tough and gives us empathy for others who are just beginning a scary journey! So if you are doing something new and you're feeling overwhelmed, just know that it is part of the process and keep moving forward!

LaDay's channel:

Music by Eric Reprid - June Blues -



Let's talk in the comments! Also, if you're new, hit the subscribe button so we can stay in touch!

Let's get together on Instagram! Find me at 💚

goal setting motivation,goal setting growth mindset,goal setting 2020,can you be motivated when you're overwhelmed?,gains,vlog,YouTubers unite,small youtubers unite,

Post a Comment

0 Comments